Name : GhassanJabbarKhalaf Al-Abedi
Address: Wasit / Al Kut / New Izza
Current academic rank: lecturer
– Bachelor’s degree at the University of Baghdad / College of Veterinary Medicine in 2004-2005 with the ninth sequence on the stage
– Master’s degree from Al-Qadisiyah University / College of Veterinary Medicine in 2009-2010. With promotion 86.4
– Doctorate degree from the University of Baghdad / College of Veterinary Medicine in 2019-2020, with a grade of very good
– I was awarded the scientific title (Assistant lect.) on 1/7/2015
– I was awarded the scientific title (lecturer) on 10/10/2021
I was transferred from Wasit Governorate Council to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research / Wasit University / College of Veterinary Medicine in 2015
I was assigned the duties of the Council of the College of Veterinary Medicine’s decision responsibilities for an academic year.
I was assigned the tasks of heading the Microbiology Branch in 2020.
Marital status: I am married and have 2 children.
Mobile Number: ( 07723506473 , 07713407619 )
Number of published research: five
Three research papers in international journals within the Scopus and Clarift container.
One search in a local magazine within the Scopus container.
One search in a local magazine.
Number of thanks and appreciation books: 17
Number of committees: 12.
Number of seminars: 1
1-Serological Diagnosis for Hypoderma Infestation in Cattle of Wasit Province by Using of an Indirect-ELISA.
2- Molecular Detection and Blood Profiles Evaluation of Naturally Infected Camels with Subclinical Trypanosomaevansi, Iraq.
3- Molecular Ddetection of Anaplasmamarginale in ticks naturally feeding on cattle .
4- Microscopic and Molecular Diagnostic Study of Babesia spp. in Cattle in Wasit Province, Iraq.
5- Molecular diagnosis and phylogenetic analysis of Babesiaspp isolated from ticks of infested cattle in Wasit governorate, Iraq.